We are excited to announce the general availability of v13.1.0 with the following changes.
Auto-discovery support for larger networks
In earlier versions, network AD jobs were limited to /24 only (254 IPs). Starting with v13.1.0, if you run the job on a remote collector, you can specify larger networks for the following AD job types:
Hypervisors and *nix
Please note that to run larger network jobs, you need to setup the remote collector.
New device support in SNMP auto-discovery
- Added Support for KEMP LoadMaster devices
- Xerox: added Printer support
- Foundry: added basic support for ICX7xxx brocade switches
Agent and *nix agent-less auto-discovery enhancements
- Added HPUX disk discovery
- Added KVM OS type detection
More regions for AWS
We have added missing regions for AWS cloud discovery.
- Added asset action view
- Added enduser view
- Lifecycle event removing all connectivity also deletes ports. Now fixed.
- Bulk upload circumvents user’s permissions. Fixed.