We are happy to announce the following changes in v13.4.4
Queue processing visualization and optimization
We have further optimized the auto-discovery queue processing and added better visualizations to show the progress. As shown in the image above, you can now see the breakdown of all the data being processed. Each chart (there is one chart for each type of data) shows 3 indicators:
- Incoming data in last 5 minutes
- Data processed in last 5 minutes
- Total pending data points for that type
- Added basic support for Dell MDS storage discovery (SNMP).
The following changes are for power SNMP discovery (power appliance upgrade to v4.0.12 required):
- ATS devices: Better OS discovery.
- APC Network AIR CRAC support added.
- APC ATS support added
- Eaton ATS support added.
- Power draw was not showing on list page when it showed on individual pdu pages. Fixed.
- Child ports for port channel ports were not being added via auto-discovery. Fixed.
- Deleting monitored IPs on power appliance was failing in some edge cases. Fixed
- Users were able to save power SNMP jobs without community string. Fixed.