v9.7.2 is mainly bug fixes and few changes which are listed below.
- Customer GET call now has tags as part of output.
- Customer POST call has tags and tags_remove to add or remove tags (comma separated)
- When dragging and dropping a racked asset template type patch panel – it now asks for a name as well.
- Added number, label and connection to global search for power circuits
- VLAN indexing is now optional when collecting SNMP output for troubleshooting/simulation etc.
- Unable to place pdu in storage room using the api. Now fixed.
- Fixed port ordering on PDU on the edit page.
- If a PDU has a large # of ports, it overshoots its given size for display. Now the size is limited to PDU size.
- Edit/history/full view buttons overlapped asset name in mobile view. Now fixed.
- Add subnet mouse over doesn’t appear properly on subnet tree in translated pages. Now fixed.
- Autodiscovery for certain Juniper devices was adding S/N to the serial #. Now fixed.
- Adding more than 3 devices on top of rack didn’t display those properly. Now fixed.