We are excited to announce the following changes in v13.5.0
Star/Unstar services for better topology diagrams
You can Star or Unstar services in topology diagram now and filter to see only starred services (or starred services with connection) to reduce the noise on the page. Starring a service will be saved, so you can apply the same filter next time. This will help you reduce the clutter and limit the view to connections/dependencies you are most interested in.
More options in Impact Lists including Star/Unstar
Star/Unstar option has been added to impact lists as well. This page is easier to browse if you have too many services on some of the target devices and star the services that are important. You can also go to topology page from here, filter your view or generate a service dependency report from the impact list page now.
We have added views for following in DOQL:
- parts models
- telco circuits
- pdu models
- device alias
- Tags from AWS discovery can now be added as custom fields in D42.
- APC CRAC devices support added (power appliance update required)
- Linode credentials check has been fixed. Was causing an issue when creating new auto-disc job for linode.
- Fixed bug where network ports on APC pdus were not discovered consistently in some cases.
- For juniper switches, if parent port was ignored, it was still sending mac address (or port info) for virtual ports. Fixed.
- FreeBSD auto-disc was not getting core info correctly. Fixed.
- Switch templates for cluster devices were adding cluster device as device2 on the port – while auto-disocvery adds those ports with cluster device as main device on the port. We have fixed the template to match how it comes in from the auto-discovery.