Bug fix with v14.1.4

In a previous version, we added better error handling for unfound URLs for API endpoints.  However, that enhancement had a side-effect of catching API GET URLs that were missing a trailing slash.  Despite being incorrect syntax without the trailing slash, these URLs previously worked correctly.  So we inadvertently broke backward compatibility for some existing customer scripts.  In this release, we have added an auto-redirect to append a slash at the end of API GET calls if it is missing and any legacy scripts utilizing this behavior should once again work fine with this release.