All of us at Device42 are proud to introduce the newest member of our integration family along with the release of Device42 v14.4.0: JIRA Cloud!
Device42’s new integration is the first JIRA Cloud CMDB available, and that makes you (Device42 users) the first that can integrate their ITAM data with JIRA Cloud!
Bring together the power of JIRA Cloud + Device42 for better ITSM:
- Create JIRA Tickets for any CI from within the Device42 UI
- Link existing JIRA Cloud tickets to a CI directly from Device42
- Click a linked ticket in Device42 to instantly view that ticket in JIRA Cloud
- While viewing any JIRA Cloud ticket, see associate Device42 CI’s in JIRA!
- Simple, near-automatic installation with the JIRA add-on manager!
|Device42 CI Details in JIRA Cloud||Create JIRA tickets right from Device42!|
- Topology may not show properly with certain display options. Fixed.
- Error may occur while changing customers or departments on with large volumes of data. Fixed.
- Warranty Discovery may return errors in some setups. Fixed.
Install the JIRA Cloud Plugin for better ITSM today!
The below DEV install instructions still work, however using the marketplace installer is much easier (just click the yellow-ish “GET IT NOW!” button). Install the Device42 – JIRA CMDB plugin today!
While we wait for the JIRA Cloud integration to get approved for the Atlassian Marketplace, customers can install using the “Alternate ‘DEV MODE’ Installation” instructions in our documentation: JIRA Cloud Integration Documentation, found in the “Installing the Device42 Plugin in your JIRA Cloud Instance:” heading.
If you happen to be looking for the JIRA server-based (self-hosted) integration, you’ll find that one here.
Upgrade your Device42 instance
Current customers can download the latest update file from https://www.device42.com/update/