We are excited to announce general availability of Device42 v14.7.1 with the following changes:
Azure Virtual Sub-types
We added support for assigning Azure related virtual device sub-types, namely, Azure Cloud Service, Azure SQL Server, Azure Storage and Azure Virtual Machine. These sub-types are also properly set by Auto-discovery.
Certificate Report Custom Fields
We have added certificate custom fields to the list of fields that you can include in Certificate Reports.
- SNMP Auto-discovery not creating cluster device for firewalls configured in pairs. Fixed.
- SNMP Auto-discovery not creating switch in cluster. Fixed.
- TCP Port scan does not report WDS missing. Fixed.
- Auto-discovery could fail if returning large number of failed IPs. Fixed.
- IP notes could get improperly overwritten by Auto-discovery. Fixed.
- Adding a 3rd network interface to RC overwrites primary interface and RC IP changes. Fixed.
- Temperature reading may be reporting incorrect temperature due to missing decimal. Fixed.
- AIX OS version may not be detected properly. Fixed.
- RC Meltdown patch was not applying fix for kernel-headers. Fixed.
- Removed options from Auto-Discovery screen that don’t pertain to F5s. Fixed.
- Removed benign SSL self-signed warnings from F5 Auto-discovery. Fixed.
- Added basic F5 Auto-discovery trace information to output even if nothing is imported. Fixed.
Latest Device42 Update
Current customers can grab the latest update file from: https://www.device42.com/update/
If you haven’t tried Device42 yet, download a free trial: https://www.device42.com/download/