We are excited to announce general availability of Device42 v15.07.01 with the following changes:
We have added object_category to the POST and GET APIs call of the Nmap, IPMI, vServer, and cloud auto-discovery API endpoints. We also added schedule_time and schedule_days to all of the GET calls so you can easily retrieve schedules for each auto-discovery job:
- Ping sweep and Nmap auto-discovery could fail with “too many open files” error. Fixed.
- Rack connectivity was not displaying ports from VDC switches. Fixed.
- Rack connectivity was not displaying the port name popup for ports that were rendered small. Fixed.
- Racks could not be updated if an asset or device was located over position 42 on larger racks. Fixed.
- Circuit API could fail with circuits that have no status. Fixed.
- Webhook integrations could fail with ‘invalid number of arguments’ error. Fixed.
- The download link for the Linux auto-discovery agent was broken. Fixed.
Latest Device42 update
Current customers, grab the latest update file @ https://www.device42.com/update/
If you haven’t tried Device42 yet, download a 30-day free trial!