We are excited to announce v6.3.4 with the following changes.
DELETE APIs are finally here!
Device42 REST APIs now have a DELETE method. The DELETE commands take the ID of the object and returns delete:true if successful.
IP Address Management enhancements in subnet tree view
In the subnet tree view, you can now hover over the VRF groups, subnets or IPs and get more details on each. Also, each subnet and VRF group has an edit button right next to it to enable you to make changes right from the subnet tree view.
Delimited text file as another report output
By popular demand, we have added an option to generate tab-delimited text files for report.
- The Parts API GET call now new filters for part_id and partmodel_id
- The Device GET call now has lot of new options to limit the columns returned, limit the number of records and option to return blank as nulls. Also, you can now filter by last updated time stamp.
- custom_fields have been added to appcomps GET API call.
- Changing the IP label from subnet tree was not working. Now fixed.
- IE9 issues around saving an object have been fixed.