Overlapping IP Ranges and Nested Subnets
The Device42 IP address Management (IPAM) software provides:
- Overlapping IP ranges with VRF groups
- Create nested IPv4 and IPv6 subnets with a single click
- Subnet tree view with nested subnets & IPs
- Assign subnets to customer/departments
- Easily track usage per subnet
- Keep accurate IP information using auto-discovery tools
- Merge subnets into parents
- Relocate subnets
- Merge VLANs
Allow staff members to auto-assign available IPs to devices. Worrying about outdated IPAM.xlsx is now a thing of the past.
Visualize Switch Port Relationships
Device42's IP address manager builds graphic network visualizations of switch port to switch port connections. Auto-generated diagrams are based on auto-discovered and manually entered network data. In addition, diagrams also depict virtual devices detected on switch ports.
Transfer zones and zone records automatically from DNS servers for easy search and up-to-date documentation and correlation to IP addresses.
IP Address Management from
Device42's IP address management tool provides simple API calls to find next available IP, search for an IP, or assign a new IP using scripting language.