Enhance the Value of Jira Service Management Cloud With Device42 Data
- Foreman Smart Proxy
- Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management Cloud
- Microsoft LAPS
- Microsoft SCCM
- ServiceNow Express
- VMWare VRealize
Get More from JSM Cloud
Maximize the value of Jira Service Management (JSM) Cloud with Device42. Device42’s robust discovery solution fuels JSM Cloud through a comprehensive inventory of physical, virtual, cloud, and software and storage assets and their interdependencies—all updated automatically in JSM Assets一as your dynamic IT estate evolves.
Gathering infrastructure data has historically been a time-consuming, manual, and error prone process. Device42 solves this problem through continuous, automatic, and agentless discovery. Device42 data seamlessly flows into JSM Cloud via Device42’s direct integration, providing an always-accurate view of your entire IT estate from within JSM Cloud.
Reduce Mean-Time-to-Resolution and Change Management Risk
Detailed IT discovery data from Device42 enables IT teams to confidently rely on trusted information when a ticket arrives, including:
• Attributes about real and virtual machines such as the make, model, serial, UUID, allocated resources, and more
• What is on the machine, such as operating systems/versions, software installed, services, and applications
• Dependency information that reveals what applications are impacted if a machine goes down
• Log information so you know how current the data is, what changed, and when
• Where an asset is physically located—whether it’s in a rack in a data center, a co-lo closet, or in the cloud
A Single Click From JIRA Gives You All the Details
When more extensive troubleshooting and information is required, a single click will get you all the Device42 information to utilize as well as our advanced insights+ reporting, even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.