Device42’s Integration with PagerDuty
- BMC Atrium
- BMC Remedy
- Foreman Smart Proxy
- Jira Cloud
- Microsoft LAPS
- Microsoft SCCM
- ServiceNow Express
- VMWare VRealize
Reduce Mean Time To Resolution (MTTR) with real-time alerts
PagerDuty provides users with automation to power on-call management, incident response, event intelligence, and provides detailed analytics and visibility across many IT processes and systems. With PagerDuty, teams can be sure that as soon as there is an issue, they are alerted and provided with details about how to resolve their IT issues faster.
Device42 helps PagerDuty users fuel the context around alerts by leveraging details about IT assets that are discovered through our automatic, agentless discovery and dependency mapping scans. This integration allows for users to configure and customize specific alerts based on the needs of various teams within your organization. This means that instead of wasting time while dealing with an outage or other issue, your team has the most accurate and up to date details about all of your IT assets so you can start remediating instead of guessing. And, with Device42, you know that you have the most accurate details on all of your IT assets regardless of whether you are in a physical, hybrid, or cloud environment.
Alert on physical changes with ease
- With the Device42+PagerDuty Integration, you can easily and automatically alert if there are any physical changes in your Data Centers.
- Customize alerts to tell you when temperature or humidity rules for an individual power unit have been broken, when power infeeds for units exceed limits, when a power unit goes offline, and when as specific asset excess it’s allocated UPS and PDU thresholds.
Software Alerts for Added Visibility and Security
- This integration allows for IT operations teams to have added insight into the software deployed across their IT assets and can alert when an asset is running either out of date software (making you vulnerable to a breach) or whether you are nearing the limits on your current license count and need to provision more.
- This integration allows users to easily set up alerts to notify teams when software licenses are nearing their limit or renewal, reporting on OS usage and license counts, whether any prohibited software is deployed and on exactly which devices it exists on.
Customize and automate alerting for easier incident management
- Individual teams may need to be alerted for different reasons. With Device42+PagerDuty, each team can establish their own reporting for what they care about most.
- Easily configure rules and alerts directly within the PagerDuty or Device42 UIs.
Easy set-up gets you up and running fast
- Leveraging Device42’s flexible APIs, this integration is easy to set up directly within the Device42 UI and viewable within PagerDuty.
- With a few simple steps you can easily set up alerts for your specific needs and be on your way to faster mean time to resolution.