Device42 is Your Cloud Migration Companion
A lot of products claim to offer discovery — many however, simply focus on simple ‘portfolio rationalization’, falling far short of providing the actionable data you really need to make complex cloud migration decisions. Device42 is unique in that it takes care of all the behind the scenes complexities you don’t want to deal with, providing exactly the data you’re looking for.
- Lean on Device42 before, during, and after your cloud migration
- Decide the best migration path for your legacy systems
- Rely on Device42’s true discovery and Application Dependency Mapping for accurate, actionable data
- Services Discovery finds all services, running or not, users, protocols & ports, and list services by device or user, and devices by service
- Advanced Software discovery provides configuration files, registry information, file system permissions, and software to service relationships
- Enjoy automated migration planning with Affinity Groups, Resource Utilization, and Cloud Recomendation Engine – the ultimate cloud migration planning toolkit
- Check Visual Application Impact & Topology diagrams and charts for each of your Affinity Groups to view key relationships between applications, hardware components (rack, server, device, etc.), and facilities
- Consult Application Dependency Flow diagrams to visualize application to device relationships and service dependencies, and impact lists for application-to-server and application-to-application mappings
When your cloud migration is nearing completion, launch (or re-schedule!) an auto-discovery. Device42 will automatically map out everything that’s changed, and you can then quickly verify that all changes appear as they should!