Freshservice Integration with Device42
- BMC Atrium
- BMC Remedy
- Foreman Smart Proxy
- Jira Cloud
- Microsoft LAPS
- Microsoft SCCM
- ServiceNow Express
- VMWare VRealize
Sync and Natively View All CI and IT Asset Details in Freshservice
- See complete details about all of your CIs across your IT infrastructure when Device42 is synced to Freshservice
- Populate information about all devices, software components, software in use, affinity group relationships, and business application relationships directly into the FreshService CMDB
- Easily tie your IT assets to related service requests, and view any problems that may be associated with a CI with a click, just like you’re used to
- Need to do a one-off sync? No problem with options to manually kick off a sync that rapidly returns results.
- Get a full sync history report and also details on data mapping directly within your FreshService UI.
Associate Synced CIs with Freshservice Requests
- Easily choose and associate configuration items synced from Device42 with your Freshservice ITSM tickets
- Manage synced configuration items natively within Freshservice
- No need to learn new workflows – Use what your team is already familiar with
Native Dependency Visualizations
- Understand how your IT assets and devices interact with each other
- Powered by synced Device42 CI and inter-dependency details, natively viewable within Freshservice!
- Ensure proposed changes won’t negatively affect other services without your knowledge
Customize and Automate Workflows
- Automate the process of syncing your data from Device42 into your FreshService CMDB by scheduling the sync to run at a time that works best for your organization
- Build workflows to automate actions around any infrastructure change, e.g. approve a ticket to build a new server, or obtain the next free IP address and kick off your build automation
- Open or transition a ticket in Freshservice when the criteria you describe are met, and create category rules that auto-assign tickets to the correct groups
Download the latest version from the Device42 Github Page. While you’re there, check out our other integrations!