v10.0.1 is now available with the following changes.
“Issued by” parameter in certificates has been renamed to “Parent Certificate” for clarification. In the api call, issued_by will still work (for backward compatibility), but we have added parent_cert as the api parameter.
- tags and tags_and filters added to parts GET api call
- tags and tags_remove added to parts POST call
- Power draw used to disappear after rack mounting a PDU. This is fixed and for current data, this will be back after the next polling cycle runs for affected Power units.
- Tags are not sorted by name in the filter list.
- Adding cost with decimals via api for purchase records was failing. Fixed.
Download latest version of Device42
Current users can grab the latest update file from: https://www.device42.com/update/