We are happy to announce general availability of v13.4.5 with the following changes:
This updates fixes following CVE vulnerabilities:
- Docker containers are now marked as not in service if status is “exited” or “dead”.
- Amazon AWS discovery now brings in subnets with VRF groups.
- Remote_collector_id added for auto-discovery job POST calls.
- support json and markup in custom fields put calls
- There was a race condition issue in suggest_ip call, which is now fixed. If a race condition occurs, one of the client machines requesting IP will get a 500 error and you should make sure that your script is ready to handle that scenario and retry getting the IP.
Latest Device42 update
Current customers can grab the latest update file from: https://www.device42.com/update/
If you haven’t tried Device42 yet, you can download a free trial from: https://www.device42.com/download/