Release Date: May 30, 2023
The Remote Collector (RC) v18.07.02 release provides device discovery improvement and several bug fixes. The most recent Main Appliance (MA) version was v18.07.00, released May 8, 2023.
To download the Remote Collector v18.07.02, please visit https://www.device42.com/update/.
New Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.07.02 RC includes new SNMP discovery support for the following device:
- Riello NetMan 204 – discovery of this UPS device includes hardware model, OS version and IP addresses. Note: serial number is not currently being returned which prevents power data from being available in Device42. This is being investigated.
- Aruba 8360 Switch – discovery of this switch device includes hardware model, OS version and serial number.
Improved Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.07.02 RC includes improved SNMP discovery support for the following device:
- Emerson PDU – Now includes active power values.
- Debug mode for vCenter not working correctly
- Dell Poweredge MX7000 enclosures were not correctly discovered as blade enclosures
Looking for support on an SNMP discovery not currently in Device42? Take advantage of our SNMP Output System!