Release Date: August 9, 2022
The Remote Collector (RC) v18.01.02 release provides new and improved SNMP discovery for multiple devices. The most recent Main Appliance (MA) version was v18.01.00, released July 7, 2022.
To download the Remote Collector v18.01.02, please visit https://www.device42.com/update/.
New Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.01.02 RC includes new SNMP discovery support for the following devices:
- NEC Portable Internetwork – new discovery for these devices now returns hardware model, MAC address, and ports data.
- IBM Flex EN4093R – new discovery for these devices now returns model, serial number, OS data, CPU and RAM data, and SFP parts with serial numbers, names, and models.
- US-16-XG – The v18.01.02 RC now supports SNMP discovery for these devices.
Improved Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.01.01 RC includes improved SNMP discovery support for the following devices:
- Palo Alto Networks VM-Series Firewall – improved discovery for these devices now returns hardware model (with vendor information), serial number, OS and version, MAC and IP addresses.
- CheckPoint Maestro Orchestrator – improved discovery for these devices now returns hardware model (with vendor data) serial number, CPU count, RAM, OS and version, and port connectivity information.
- Resolved an issue in which the Netapp collector was sometimes not returning NFS file system information.
Looking for support on an SNMP discovery not currently in Device42? Take advantage of our SNMP Output System!