Release Date: September 19, 2022
The Remote Collector (RC) v18.02.03 release provides improved SNMP discovery for multiple existing and new devices. The most recent Main Appliance (MA) version was v18.02.02, released September 19, 2022.
To download the Remote Collector v18.02.03, please visit https://www.device42.com/update/.
New Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.02.03 RC includes new SNMP discovery support for the following devices:
- NEC Storage M Series – new discovery for these devices now returns device name, serial number, and ports and parts data.
- eWave 2108 – new discovery for these devices now returns device model information, OS data, and port data.
Improved Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.02.03 RC includes improved SNMP discovery support for the following devices:
- Aruba 650-US – improved discovery for these devices now completes successfully and returns the access points for the wireless controller.
- Cisco C1200 – improved discovery for these devices now returns the correct hardware model name and serial number.
- Resolved an issue in which SNMP discovery sometimes generated exceptions discovering some printers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Resolved an issue in which SNMP discovery sometimes failed when attempting to discover DigiPort devices.
Looking for support on an SNMP discovery not currently in Device42? Take advantage of our SNMP Output System!