Release Date: January 23, 2023
The Remote Collector (RC) v18.04.02 release provides a device discovery addition and several improvements and bug fixes. The most recent Main Appliance (MA) version was v18.04.00, released December 19, 2022.
To download the Remote Collector v18.04.02, please visit /update/.
Additional Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.04.02 RC now supports SNMP discovery for the following device:
- Aryaka ANAP – discovery for these devices includes model, serial number, ports.
Improved Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.04.02 RC includes improved SNMP discovery support for the following devices:
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances – discovery of these devices now includes VLAN data in addition to standard device information.
- Rittal PDU – discovery of these devices now includes power port data.
- Brocade Switches – these devices are now discoverable as rackable physical devices.
- Intune cloud discovery was sometimes failing with a discovery exception error.
- Discovery of HP Proliant DL360 Gen9 Blade servers was failing due to missing device name information.
- Discovery of Hitachi storage arrays was sometimes failing with a discovery exception error, and library classes were incorrectly mixed.
Looking for support on an SNMP discovery not currently in Device42? Take advantage of our SNMP Output System!