Device42 integrates with many popular applications used in managing IT Infrastructure such as ITSM and orchestration. These integrations can enhance performance and usability of IT management systems. In addition to webhooks and an extensive, well documented RESTful API, Device42 provides various connectors that make integrations easy and effective, and automation possibilities nearly endless…!
Check out some of Device42’s integration specific features below.
Automation with Device42’s Webhooks & RESTful API
…compatible with StackStorm, Zapier, and any other if-this-then-that tool!
– Trigger events with Webhooks from Device42 based on just about any happening in your infrastructure
– Manipulate any CI within Device42 via its powerful, well documented RESTful API
- ITSM System
– Have a ticket automatically created in your ITSM system when a new piece of hardware is detected on your network
– Get a list of all servers running a specific version of software, and automate the upgrade across your infrastructure
– Automatically power on extra instances to react to high-load situations, or shut some down in times of low demand
– Easily build custom integrations
– Automate anything, from common tasks to complex workloads
- Manage All
– Centrally manage multiple DNS providers from within Device42!