Schedule your demo today! …and get more from your data-center!
Device42 is the IT infrastrucuture managers first choice, featuring:
- Native virtualization and cloud Support
- Rapid Implementation
- Power and environmental Monitoring
- Comprehensive auto-discovery
- Automatic mapping of physical, virtual, cloud, and application layers
- Clear, accurate visualizations
Try Device42 for Free!
Making the switch is easy with migration utilities and imports.
Server Room Management
- Manage and visualize your data center layouts with ease
- Add a new object or move an existing with a simple drag & drop
- Quickly expand or contract the room grid with simple zoom in/out controls
- Hover over any object for details or to quickly change orientation
- Mouse-over pop-up also offers power/utilization and the rotate object orientation action
- Device42’s powerful web-based UI works with all popular browsers
Interactive Rack Diagrams
Quickly create accurate, photo-realistic rack diagrams:
- Leverage the power of visualization and view your rack documentation in your web browser
- Informative tooltips on rack-mounted devices reveal quick links to object detail and impact chart views
- Mouse-over any chassis to reveal installed blades and a quick link to each individual blade detail page
- Show PDUs both in and around your racks
- Add filler panels and patch panels where needed so rack documentation matches every real-world detail
- See available U-space, or ask Device42 where you can best fit your next device!
Power and Environmental Monitoring
Power and thermal management in the data center has never been easier. Using Device42 software, data center managers can anticipate and avoid thermal- and power-related problems with proactive real-time and historical management capabilities.
IP Address Management
Device42’s IP Address Management (IPAM) capabilities provide an easy to use console for centralized IP visibility and control including IP tracking, IP assignments, and other IP management functions.
- IPv4/IPv6 IP address management
- Auto-discovery tools to keep IP records accurate and up-to-date
- Overlapping IP ranges and nested subgroups management
- Subnet tree view with nested subnets and IPs
- Auto assignment of IPs to devices
- Powerful APIs enable IP search, find, and integration with other tools
- Graphic visualizations of network connectivity connections
Software License Management
Using Device42’s powerful agentless software discovery process, organizations can create and maintain a comprehensive, accurate profile of the software deployed on Windows and Linux machines across the entire IT infrastructure — from the server, to the desktop level.
Load CI’s Fast with Powerful Auto-Discovery Tools
Populate your CMDB fast with an extensive range of auto-discovery tools for physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures. Increase efficiency and maximize productivity by getting clear visibility into what you have while promoting transparency companywide.
- All discovery tools are agent-less
- Native support for blade chassis
- Fast and flexible with simple virtual appliance deployment
- Native support for popular virtualization platforms
- With Device42, you are always audit ready!
- Agent-less auto-discoveries keep your inventory up-to-date
- Multiple protocols supported (e.g. SNMP, WMI, SSH, …)
- Granular APIs with sample scripts for custom discovery
- Native support for public and private cloud platforms
No need for a long, drawn-out CI design process because all your CI’s and relationships are pre-configured. But Device42 does not simply lock you into an inflexible structure. You can create your own CIs and relationships to complement the built-in structure provided. Additionally, you can define user, groups, passwords, and object-level permissioning.
Once your data is loaded, it’s time to reap the benefits. Device42 offers an extensive and highly-customizable set of reports and inquiry screens to access your CI data. But even better, Device42 provides an extensive set of visualizations including….
- Computer rooms and racks with power and capacity heatmaps
- Full IP connectivity and power chain
- Detailed hardware, software, and application dependencies